Are you planning to buy a car? It’s exciting indeed most especially if you will buy using your own money! There’s this sense of independence and fulfillment at the same time that you finally reached the phase in your life that you can say that you are capable of buying your own vehicle.
Experiencing this for the first time is a bliss but you should also decide practically.Thus, you need to make sure that you will choose well and wisely.Here are some factors that you should consider to ensure that your first car will be awesome.
- Are you financially ready –let’s be practical, the first question that you need to ask and answer yourself is if you are financially ready.You need to pay for the down payment and pay for the car loan too. Thus, you need to have a stable job or source of income to pay for this. It is best to buy a car at the right time when you are financially ready meaning that you are confident in your position at your workplace, you have secured source of income and reliable savings. You should think about the future too when it comes to making decisions.
- What type of car will you buy – now, if you’re happy with your financial status and you think you are definitely ready to buy a car then the next consideration to make is the type of car you will buy. To come up with a decision, you should consider your lifestyle – do you plan to use this car as service on your way to and from the office? If yes, then a sedan would be suitable. Are you an athlete and need to bring sports equipment most of the times? Then you might want to consider a Toyota Sienta which is one of the best MPV, currently available in Malaysia, Japan, Singapore and other Asian countries. If you like to buy one for family use, then a big van is perfect.
- Brand new or pre-owned –you should also decide whether you wish to buy a brand new model or if you want you can settle for pre-owned. There are different advantages and disadvantages. If you have limited budget, then buying a secondhand unit is advisable. It is more practical for sure. But if you have budget then go for brand new unit.
- How are you going to pay –another consideration is the mode of payment. Are you going to pay in full cash or will you apply for a car loan? You need to decide before you buy a car.
- Are you ready for expenses of having a car –lastly, you should know that there are expenses you need to take care of to maintain your car especially your regular gas expenses. You need to be ready for all those expenses too.
Do not let your excitement cloud your judgment. Make sure to follow the tips that we discussed in this article to allow you to choose and buy a good car to be your first.That way, you will be able to enjoy it more.